[DeTomaso] Anyone familiar with this Pantera?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 5 10:26:57 EDT 2010

Great looking car except for the side moulding. I reinstalled that same aluminum channel moulding on a GN years ago. I put foam tape under it to seal out water. Then when I riveted it on, it distorted the sheet metal when the rivets pulled tight.:[ Either use the tape or the rivets, but not both... Bill 1362