[DeTomaso] Collector cars other than Panteras

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:52:00 EDT 2010

I just read a joke:  When someone calls their banker to see what savings interest rates are, the first word out of the banker's mouth is, "Point."  As in "point 25" (.25%)--                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ----------------------------------------And, my point is - instead of keeping cash (not much) in CD's, earning 1-2%, why don't I invest in cars.  Cars that I like.  Cars that interest me.     I have a Pantera.     -----------------------What other cars would you recommend to buy (yep I know they don't always go up in value, but at least I can feel/touch them)?  Thanks, Bill