[DeTomaso] Anyone need DeTomaso Registry Access?

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:15:10 EDT 2010

The DeTomaso Registry works on the share principal.  If you share with the Registry you
receive site access.

What you share can be providing some DeTomaso-related information, but often it is just
adding a car new to the registry.

Is there anyone left that has not shared a car with the De Tomaso Registry that would like
to gain access?

My recent surf of the web has revealed a number of cars that should be added/updated in
the registry.  Instead

of adding the photos myself I'd prefer that someone else add them, if that helps them gain
full access.

Usually this is someone that is 'new' to our DeTomaso family, typically looking to buy a
car, but it can be anyone

that goes to the effort to save the details and photos, and submit them to the registry.

I did a quick scan of registry accounts and found a few people that in some cases created
their account years ago,

yet have not shared something, so this might be a good opportunity for them (you ?) to get
upgraded to full access.

If nobody adds the photos currently available, and soon, then I will.  I hate for the data
and photos on these cars to be 'lost' to history.

Keep in mind that sometimes an (partial) entry exists, but without photos.

If this is the case, submitting photos for an existing entry that is currently without
photos will still count as sharing/adding a 'new' entry.

For buyers, I created a page with links to some locations where buyers can go to locate a
DeTomaso for sale.

http://www.provamo.com/WhereCarsCanBeFound.asp

If you have a link I should add to this page, let me know, I just started, so it is a
short, but growing list.

Chuck

(The DeTomaso Registry Guy, not the wing-walker)