[DeTomaso] NPC - NO POLITICS

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Thu Nov 4 18:46:05 EDT 2010

Larry can certainly be a vociferous advocate for his political views and he and I have had a few spirited debates over the years, but I have to say that he has never resorted to name calling with me (as I hope I haven't with him). On the flip side he and I have raised a glass and shared meals at various car events and I've always enjoyed talking to him. He's a nice guy and a real Pantera enthusiast with one of the nicest Panteras out there (and he drives it!).

Proving once again that car guys come in all shapes and sizes and it's the cars that bring us all together!

Gray