[DeTomaso] Another Ingles - NPC

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Nov 4 14:12:09 EDT 2010

Dear Brent,

Perhaps that phenomenal lady is a long lost relative (Ingles--Engles) ! While she is certainly much, much braver than I am, she does seem to display that same carefree lack of reality testing that keeps me blind to any downside to Pantera ownership!
I would certainly like to have met any of the those brave Black Cats. They were amazing ladies.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

PS: isn't your Pantera on the cover of the latest Profiles? If yes, then that cover shot is very, very well done.