[DeTomaso] Another Ingles - NPC

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 13:51:36 EDT 2010

I only post this because I assume this is a long lost relative of Chucks...and
she was part of the Black Cats, which is close to a Pantera...

============

Mid-Air Repair 1920 Great Video - Gladys Ingles

                    READ THIS FIRST

Gladys Ingles was a member of a barnstorming troupe called the 13 Black Cats in
the 1920s. Ingles was a wing walker; in this film, she shows her fearlessness in
a classic barnstorming fashion to save an airplane that has lost one of its main
wheels. Ingles is shown with a replacement wheel being strapped to her back and
then off she goes as "Up She Goes," a duet from the era, provides the
soundtrack. In the video, Ingles transfers herself from the rescue plane to the
one sans main gear tire. She then expertly works herself down to the
undercarriage only a few feet from a spinning prop. It's certainly a feat many
mechanics wouldn't even try on the ground with the engine running.

Video: http://bit.ly/9VLtxG

 brent