[DeTomaso] now 3327 was Technical difficulties??

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 19:25:10 EDT 2010

If you are referring to the "Gullwing Motors" that is located in Astoria New
York (Queens County) They are quite near to where I live and I would be
happy to help anyone out that is ever considering one of their cars I can
easily go there and examine any car and provide photos of what ever car a
member may be interested in. (at no charge of course). They get a very
interesting and diverse mix of cars and do not do any restorations before
sale. What you get is generally exactly what they bought and their inventory
ranges from fairly decent condition to "Rough as a cob".
Boyd