[DeTomaso] Technical difficulties??

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:49:58 EDT 2010

And the saving grace is that Gullwing Motors have chosen not to do that, they at least presemt a 'turd' as exactly that, despite the asking price.

FWIW I purchased my '74 from them sight unseen and I was positively surprised when it arrived. For that transaction I found them to be a no BS, honest used car dealership, if that's not an oxymoron. That said a purchasers expectations would have to be in the gutter to get a posiitve surprise in the outcome of this sale.

Julian