[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 76, Issue 1-Deck Lid Pins

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:01:33 EDT 2010

You can get a really good deal on plastic storage boxes a few weeks after
the Holidays.

You can never have too many.

Rather than label them, use a FedEx stick on mailing label clear pocket on
the front and side,

then you can insert 5.5 x 8.5 Labels ( Even printed on the printer for you
fellow anal types )

and exchange them out as the boxes get repurposed for new contents.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia