[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 76, Issue 1-Deck Lid Pins

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 11:49:21 EDT 2010

Make sure you include the no brainer crap first, because it's what is most
often forgotten.

Torque Lugs
Charge Battery  ( have a spare )
Check Water level
Check Fuel Level
Check Oil Level
Bleed Brakes
Tighten Oil Drain Plug  ( always have a spare, if you drop it in grass, find
it later )
Check Oil Filter Tightness
Squeeze Hoses  ( have spares )
Check Belts ( have spares )
Secure Tire weights  (Duct Tape )
Check Tire Pressure (cold)
Secure electric connections ( like quick release plugs for a MSD box )

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia