[DeTomaso] #1488 in a music video

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Nov 2 10:35:22 EDT 2010

A local hard rock band hired a friend of mine to shoot a music video.  He
asked me if I could lend him some cars.  I offered the Pantera, my 350Z, and
my wife's BMW.  The BMW had too big a center console for being the girl's
car because when she kicks the guy out of the car, she couldn't raise her
legs that high.  We used a newer GTO instead.

What resulted is a cameo of the Pantera and my Z doing a chase scene.  I got
a cameo during the bar cat fight standing up at the bar as a curious
observer.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5fEA37aj44&feature=share

--