[DeTomaso] cooling fan blowing fuse

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 22:01:57 EDT 2010

Thanks Doug, Orville, and J.  Looks like I have some work ahead of me.  Oh well,
weather is getting cooler so it will be more fun to work on.  J mentioned some
relays that might also be damaged due to the way they are mounted on the car.
I am aware of the cooling fan relays under the dash on the passenger side.   Are
there others mounted in the front?

Best regards,
Brian