[DeTomaso] Bill's Pantera - thanks John

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Nov 1 15:11:07 EDT 2010

Dear Jack,

"She may find enlightenment at 80 mph or so." Egad, sir! ROTFL! ------or have Judy counsel her !

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

PS: I am reminded of 1988, when my wife and I first visited the Fun Rally. A kind Pantera owner offered us a ride in his Pantera with, allegedly, the first fuel injected 351C done by Wilkinson. The car had aftermarket seats that did not permit my 6'4" frame to fit. My wife had no problem and was permitted to have a test drive! They returned and the owner commented that my dear wife had blown by a Las Vegas police *station* at over 85 mph......! She professed innocence.