[DeTomaso] Memorial Day

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Mon May 31 16:57:05 EDT 2010

Amen again.
And thanks to those who serve now like Mike.  The Air Force had a plane like his at the Planes of Fame Museum annual warbirds airshow 2 weeks ago and I was impressed. (Mike, does it really have to sit there idling for an hour before it can take off? :-)  I figured that as it did that it used as much fuel as all the attendees did getting to the show. :-))

Jim Oddie