[DeTomaso] De Tomaso signs

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 16:44:05 EDT 2010

Chuck,

Thanks for the cue......

Yes I still have the reproduction De Tomaso signs available and thanks to Asa Jay they will once again this year be available at the Fun Rally through the POCA store in the hospitality suite. So you don't even have to come chase me down, you can use a credit card, save on shipping costs and 15% of your purchase goes to POCA (less their transaction fees).

For those missing all the fun and not attending the rally, you can contact me and arrange purchase of a sign if you so wish. They are $75 ea. plus shipping and can be seen on Provamo.com http://www.provamo.com/Members/Parts4Sale/KiftMetalSign.asp or my POCA album http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=8156

Thanks,

Julian