[DeTomaso] Memorial Day

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon May 31 14:13:41 EDT 2010

I spent a great day this weekend with IndyDave, he will tell you about it.

I also spent some time down town at the Vietnam Memorial. One of the inscriptions in the stone was a
letter home from a young man in 1965. It was heart breaking, went some thing like this:

Dad,

Remember all the combat stories you told me?  Well I have a lot of my own now too, but I do not think
I will be telling them any time soon.

(Killed in action 1965)

Let’s take a moment to remember the men and women that have given the supreme sacrifice so that we can
be free and safe today.

God Bless them and God Bless America

Larry-Cleveland