[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] FW: Well, that different

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 21:28:16 EDT 2010

Okay, you got me, yes I am the Hotwheels collector.  My collection is quite modest in comparison of some that I have seen.
I realize that is
hard for visitors to our home to believe but Anna & I have a friend
whose collection is for sale...price $1.3 Million Dollars.   And its all Hot Wheels.  We're still thinking about it.

We did take some video's of our collection to show our friends around the world
what we have.  Here is a link to the video's if anyone is interested.
There are (3) parts, most (9) minutes long.  This is not a complete
listing of our collection but most of the nicer pieces.
http://www.brian-anna.com/viofpeco.html

Take care,
Brian