[DeTomaso] Corner weights / scales

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun May 30 18:48:10 EDT 2010

 I have tracked down a couple of early arriving owners who will take first shift for the post-drive tech assistance / welcome wagon duties.

Mark and his elves will have done the initial set-up work.

I've talked with other early arrivals that may likely also drift over to the garage to join in the fun.

Once the PCNC caravan makes it up from the Smith's in Jackson, we will have several more of us to take the closing shifts until it seems
time to roll things up - probably around 6 or so.

Julian, you and all others are welcome to mosey on over to the garage to see what fun ensues.

Larry