[DeTomaso] Well, that different

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat May 29 22:42:20 EDT 2010

You'll are going to keep jacking with this, and I'm going to get all emotionally involved and bid on it again.  How would I explain that to my wife when she gets home next week:  "Honey, what's that THING in the garage?"  "Un, it's a, uh, it's a work of art that someone said might be worth millions of dollars, but I got it for [mumble, mumble]"  -----Bill