[DeTomaso] Rad fans - wiring ...

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Sat May 29 16:56:04 EDT 2010

Hello again, all.

In reading the '72 wiring schematic on Pantera Place, I notice that there are two wires that run from the rad fan relays (yellow for passenger side; red wire for driver side) to the speedometer.

This is correct for my cat.  However, in unhooking my speedo, my "before" pictures do not clearly show where the red and yellow wires are supposed to attach.  My guess is that they BOTH attach to the left-most bulb, which indicates if the fans are on.  Is this correct?

Please note that my fans come on automatically; I do not have a switch.

Thanks,

EA