[DeTomaso] Well, that different

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat May 29 11:23:08 EDT 2010

I have a book called "Extraordinary Automobiles" from the '70's and it has a large picture of the original Carabo complete with a description.

The one for sale looks like it must have been used somewhat; the interior, at least, seems a bit worn.

Park that outside the club and see what kind of conversations it starts!

Sincerely,

Chris