[DeTomaso] question about Adding zerk fittings to my A-arms

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri May 28 10:10:27 EDT 2010

Dear Boyd,

When I did mine back in the early nineties, I put them on the underside of the a arm. It is a pretty easy job. I think that either up or down is dealer's choice. IIRC, I angled them outward about 15-20 degrees for ease of access and to minimize clearance issues. Also, IIRC the trick for polybushings is to install them with anti-seize slathered on rather than grease. It is supposed to be much quieter for squeaky bushings and it is supposed to work well. This was reported *after* I had my bushings installed. Sigh. (squeak---sQueak)

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles