[DeTomaso] Galled stainless fasteners

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed May 26 15:41:55 EDT 2010

Back 100 years ago when I was in school I remember a film strip showing a
process to remove studs that have been snapped off in 911 blocks. It looked
like a plasma torch in a tube, on a drill press machine, that burned the
stud out with out killing the block.

Jack you know what this is all about...

Larry (I can look it up) - Cleveland