[DeTomaso] Galled stainless fasteners

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:34:15 EDT 2010

I found this link with a process for removing galled stainless fittings.
Unfortunately this process is for before the heads are damaged but it may
help if you use it along with one of the extractor devices.
http://www.ehow.com/how_5040313_remove-galled-stainless-steel-bolt.html

Good luck,
Boyd

P.S. This should serve as a reminder to always use anti seize when using
Stainless fasteners.

: