[DeTomaso] Update on Swiss lightweight car

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue May 25 15:58:05 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

Whoops, I goofed!   Roland wrote to me:

 I saw your post about the swiss restoration. It is not 6609 in the video.
6609 has cut out fenders for Group 4 flares, the car in the video not. 6609
has lightning holes in the center tunnel from the beginning, the car in the
video not.
 The car is a Group3 and belongs to Werner Boesch. He is trying to copy
Rene's car.

>>>That explains a lot then.   I noticed the missing holes in the center
section in the video, and presumed that this was because the video had been
shot before the holes had been made.   But the simple explanation is that they
are two different cars. :>)