[DeTomaso] Goose Part Needed! Front Jackshaft Pulley

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue May 25 15:27:04 EDT 2010

I know this is a long shot...but while I wait to find someone to make one.....I figured I'd throw it out!

I need a front jack shaft pulley for a Mangusta.  Aprox 6" in diameter and only one sheave for a half inch belt.  Keyed hole. (5mm)

PM (previous mechanic, moron....you call it) removed and replaced with garden variety lawn mower pulley when they raised the engine.  Now that I am dropping it back to stock, the proper pulley should now fit......problem is that I do not know who the third owner is....and would suspect that it is in some land fill near Fresno by now.....since mod' was done about 1974ish....

Thanks!
Steve