[DeTomaso] Too good to be true?

Bruce Carlton Bruce_Carlton at msn.com
Tue May 25 14:29:25 EDT 2010

Guys,
I live about 15 minutes away and can inspect it this afternoon, if you'd like.  The car is about 75 serial numbers before mine, so I'd be very familiar with it.  I've owned my car for 32 years and have been through 1 restoration on it and about to start a second.  If you are serious about the car on Ebay, get his address, and give me your questions and phone number so I can phone you.
Thanks,
Bruce Carlton