[DeTomaso] Too good to be true?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:24:31 EDT 2010

If you search the history of the items this guy has sold I believe you will
find this guy buys and sells cars and other goods, basically anything he can
make a buck on. He appears to be what we cal in the car business as a pin
hooker. A guy that buys cars and sells then (normally without re titiling
them in his name) (in other words jumping title) it allows a car to change
hands with out this sellers name ever showing up on the title history. It
would be my guess that the whole story about the wife is so much Bullshit.
People don't like to buy cars from someone that they know is selling the car
to make money. They typically buy a car and thrown a quick cosmetic cleanup
( like paint and wheels) and then sell the car for a profit.. If I were
interested in this car I would get the vin # and research it and see when
the last time it was actually registered was and if this is that guy.  It
doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the car, but it does mean you
can't take anything the seller says at face value.: *caveat emptor*!.

Boyd