[DeTomaso] Too good to be true?

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Tue May 25 12:00:58 EDT 2010

geeze no kidding.....his feedback is 100% positive and he's had 54
transactions....that is USUALLY a pretty good sign of a legit deal...its
hard to fake an entire eBay account history....even in the most elaborate
scams, you will usually look up there and the fakes will have a big zero
next to their handle....

I dunno....if I had the coin I would be all over it just to find out....

if it is legit, you will check back in about 10 hours and it will be
gone....I bet.....

Subject: [DeTomaso] Too good to be true?

This just looks tooo good. Anybody know this car or seller?
http://tinyurl.com/385z8l9