[DeTomaso] Lightweight, Swiss Resto.

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 10:05:35 EDT 2010

Mike Drew wrote:  He is having it completely remade to replicate the lightweight Gr4 cars,
but to his eternal credit, rather than trying to pass it off as the genuine
article, instead he's fully documenting the conversion work that's being
done.

Just like the factory...right down to no welding helmets or safety glasses.  I think the guy spot welding set the back of his head on fire at one time.  :)  Nice car.
Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa