[DeTomaso] Side Window Photos Gallery #1

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Tue May 25 00:53:31 EDT 2010

Album Name
For those that are interested,  here are a LOT of photos of my project that is in progress.  Gallery number one has the latest pictures,  gallery #2 the earliest.  I started out with cardboard and then moved on to sheet metal.  It's not pretty yet,  but give me some time.

Art

      If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web browser:
      http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=458599804506%3A1025267738&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

      Art's album 2010-05-24
      Art has shared photos with you.

      - Art

      View photos

      Reminder: You can save these photos after viewing them by creating a free Kodak Gallery account.

      Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgallery.com/A/help.html.
      ©Kodak, 2010. All rights reserved.