[DeTomaso] Reduce Weight or Stiffen Chassis?

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Mon May 24 20:03:17 EDT 2010

John,
It is a done deal.  I've already spent a month on the project and I'm not
turning back!  :-))  I don't like fake stuff on cars.  The faux vents are my
least favorite part of the car,  they have bothered me for years,  just
because they are fake.  I think the car looks great the way it was is,  I
just wish they would have done it different.  It seems like I asked Tom why
they didn't make the vents functional?  If I recall correctly,  he said that
Ford didn't want to spend the money to do that.

Art