[DeTomaso] Lightweight, Swiss Resto.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 24 18:40:22 EDT 2010

In a message dated 5/24/10 11 34 42, davel at emspace.com writes:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIk40czBizI&feature=related
>
> Mysterious - but I guess that fits for Switzerland
> There are 6 videos there under wernersheadshop.
> dave

That is THPNNK06609, owned by Rene Killer of Zurich, Switzerland.   It's a
fascinating car.   It began life as a regular production Pantera chassis,
but was built by the factory with the whole Gr4 race car package, custom-built
for a Saudi Arabian dude.   It later went to Sweden, and after that, to
Rene.

He is having it completely remade to replicate the lightweight Gr4 cars,
but to his eternal credit, rather than trying to pass it off as the genuine
article, instead he's fully documenting the conversion work that's being done.

The video was just uploaded to YouTube but was shot some time ago, as the
work has advanced a bit since then.

Many photos here in the registry:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNNK06609/RTHPNNK0
6609.asp