[DeTomaso] A/C ON GT5S

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 17:59:05 EDT 2010

The post 9000 series unit is very different to early cars and yes it is from a BiTurbo as far as I know.

This is a great resource for BiTurbo Heater/AC system with reproduction of a manual with exploded views

http://www.maserati-alfieri.co.uk/alfieri155-4.htm

This is Wilkinson's catalog page on the post 9000 series AC system http://www.panterasbywilkinson.com/webpages/catalog/ill20.html

Your faceplate should look similar to this, (but hopefully more in focus) http://tinyurl.com/2wlslww

Good luck,