[DeTomaso] this weeks ads - and some very interesting

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Mon May 24 11:54:49 EDT 2010

Good morning friends - got some real action on the used parts availability
this week. pretty much on in CA... Got a couple of odds and ends listed
first below, and then there is this dude in the "Inland Empire" area that
appears to be selling all sorts of stuff.got my attention. Heck he might be
on the list..if so .chime in! ......Check it out. Here is the summary:

anybody want to trade their Pants in on a older Vette?

67 corvette coupe trade for Pantera - $1 (Glendora)

67 corvette coupe number matching Power steaing power brakes AC speed alarm
head rests wood stearing wheel built sheet care is Sunfire yellow Power
windows will trade for ford pantera
Sam 626 622 1061

link to LA <http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/1755225253.html>
craigslist Ad

This looks like it could be a pretty good deal for someone.maybe? odd
wording on the ad, but pictures at the listing look about right I think?

Pantera muffler / exhaust set. Rat rod or Custom Project. - $150 (Folsom)

These are an aftermarket Hall big Bore muffler/exhaust set for a Pantera.
They would be great for a rat rod or custom project...... Chevy or Ford.
These have 3 inch tips. No dents or rust in/on them and the paint is very
clean! they sounded BAD ASS when they were on the Pantera that we worked
on!!!
Please tex or call me, im not online very much to check my e-mails!!!
I can send you more pics if you would like.
$150 obo...
Thanks for looking
My cell is on 24/7 if I don't pick up please leave a mesg or texing me might
be faster.
916-803-8099

link to sacramento <http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/1756400231.html>
craigslist Ad

Check out this dude..got lots of stuff for sale..individual ads with links
below...

1971 DeTomaso Pantera Stock Ansa Exhaust Headers - $200 (Riverside)

1971 DeTomaso Pantera Stock factory Ansa Exhaust Headers
Unique to early 1971 Panteras with 330 hp 351 cleveland
Will fit others but only came stock in 1971
In great shape with surface rust only

$200.00

Have other used Pantera Parts avail

Call or email
Matt
(951)201-9288

Link to inland <http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1745757021.html>
empire CA listing

Well here are some of his "other parts"..same dude.different ad.

DeTomaso Pantera Stock tail lights complete set - $250 (Riverside)

Stock Taillights of a DeTomaso Pantera
Good shape This is a full set left and right sides complete units
Carello Tail Lights DeTomaso Pantera also fit Maserati Bora, Bricklin
various others

$250.00
other parts available
Call or email
Matt
(951)201-9288

link to ad at inland empire/ riverside?

and he has another listing for another set of tailights, cheaper this time.
for 200 bucks

second ad, more <http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1745940568.html>
taillights...cheaper set

same dude - <http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1745898349.html>