[DeTomaso] A/C ON GT5S

CoatesR8 at aol.com CoatesR8 at aol.com
Mon May 24 03:54:18 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone

I need help !  As I am being bullied by Mike Drew for not taking my  car to
Le Mans,  I spent  this weekend in the glorious sunshine   removing all the
interior from my car in order to try and sort the A/C once and  for all.

I have an uprated fan to fit  to the car (supplied by Mike) which does  not
seem to fit anyone have any experience of these ? the notor body looks
slightly larger than the original but the original had a built in bracket to
told it down, the new one does not.

The other problem is that a fragile piece has broken, it looks like a
capillery pipe that runs from  a small wheel on the contril panel to inside  the
heater  box. what is it for and do I really need it ?

I only run my car in summer and I an looking for max A/C

Any help greatly appreciated

Roger Coates.