[DeTomaso] Mind train resonators.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 24 02:03:05 EDT 2010

In a message dated 5/23/2010 7:32:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:

I still  have my old Mindtrains, which I was about to take to the dump (both
pipes  flattened and split, so no salvage value),

Nothing has no salvage value.  The pipes probably got clobbered by the
sway bar, or something?  But if nothing else they serve as good models for  the
fabrication of replacements.  It shouldn't be difficult for a good  muffler
shop to chop off the damaged pipe and weld on new replacement pipes;  those
tailpipes are then rather valuable.