[DeTomaso] Cam selection - corrected

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sun May 23 17:33:07 EDT 2010

Hey - **thank you** Dan.
Monday I'll find out what the Bullet delivery is.
I'm trying to make it to the Vancouver Italian car show on Father's day.
I like those ramp numbers better (49 & 50 I think) and the valve spring
requirement should be moderate.
I'm just plugging your numbers into my spreadsheet now.
Quite a way to spend your weekend.
Thanks again
dave