[DeTomaso] 408 stroker touches down safely

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun May 23 00:13:01 EDT 2010

In a message dated 5/22/10 21 05 23, moseleya at pacbell.net writes:

> What's amazing is I'm seeing about 10 square feet of floor space in the
> back
> of the picture without tools scattered upon it....  you really have
> started
> a clean up!!

No, that's only because there's normally a second motorcycle parked there.
 It's elsewhere at the moment and the vacuum effect hasn't had time to take
place yet. :>)

What is going to be interesting is the fact that I am going to be storing
another Pantera in my garage for the next two months, starting this Thursday.
  I am going to have to be extremely clever in order to shuffle everything
around so that I can squeeze it in there.   I managed to do so as recently
as last February when I had Darrell Mountjoy's car here, but I've gained a
bit of junk since then, including my old Cleveland block and heads.   I'm
going to have to put my thinking cap on ...:>)