[DeTomaso] Lost my door tag today

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 22 21:37:23 EDT 2010

Well, you had me excited for a while there.  I can trace every place I
had the door open.  I started in the garage.  There I found two small
pieces, both of which were very fragile, cracking and coming apart.
The plastic is 37 years old, it simply appears to be disintegrating
based on the pieces I've found.  I'd be willing to bet whatever is left
out there in the wild, is no longer in one piece and the wind and
weather being what it is today.... it would be like trying to find the
pieces of a broken needle, in a farmers field.  I should have found a
way to remove it when I first found it cracked.  Now I'll have to go
with an aftermarket substitute.

Thanks anyway.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired