[DeTomaso] More aero designes.

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat May 22 13:54:34 EDT 2010

During winter time, we have made some little things with the car, among
other things, I have designed a new carbone fibre airfoil that we now
have to try.
The wing is mounted using "swan neck" that has lightening cut outs filled
with balsawood in order to lessen turbulence.
http://www.hemipanter.se/Vingen%20032.jpg
A new rear diffusser is also made since the old adjustable show what sort
of expansion to run.
http://www.hemipanter.se/Vingen%20005.jpg
We also did need a third vertical spring to cope with the downforce, and
this is what it comes to look like.
http://www.hemipanter.se/Vingen%20002.jpg
http://www.hemipanter.se/Aero%20006.jpg
The same with the front diffusser, a new one is made.
http://www.hemipanter.se/Vingen%20033.jpg
I am very excited to see how all this works and the test run is imminent.
Goran