[DeTomaso] Green versus (Was Re: Mecum Indy SpringClassic/74 Pantera)

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat May 22 10:38:34 EDT 2010

The green that I like might have even been gulfstream aqua.  It's a light
blue-green - so call it a funky blue or a light green.

I don't remember exactly.  It was about 25 years ago.

I'm not crazy about dark greens on Panteras.  It needs to have a fair amount
of blue in it.

By the way, I had a 96 Mustang Cobra in dark green.  It looked great, but
the car was boooooring.  It felt like my grandma's lexus.  I had to listen
to rap music to keep myself awake on the interstate.