[DeTomaso] Whew!  That's close!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 01:29:13 EDT 2010

There's two sides to every story, I wanna hear the Pantera guy's version...

More to the point what you doing on Ferrari Chat!

Julian

From: MikeLDrew at aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 01:21:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Whew!  That's close!
To: julian_kift at hotmail.com; detomaso at realbig.com

In a message dated 5/21/10 22 18 1, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

As Australia is right hand drive, have you considered the fact the Pantera is most likely passing the Ferrari :>)

I wish it were true, but I got the photo from a forum where the pass was described by the driver of the Ferrari.  The event is held on closed roads.  It's a rally.  You pass where you can--left side, right side, over the top if necessary. :>)