[DeTomaso] Green versus (Was Re: Mecum Indy Spring Classic/74Pantera)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 00:47:54 EDT 2010

I went through all the Pantera photo's I could find and found the green had kinda grown on me.... it's surprising the number of people that comment on it, positively that is. The only other color I really considered was a deep yellow, almost orange. I found a photo and thought the color really popped on the Group 4 it was on. If you can ignore the distraction in the photo this is it http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=20581

If anyone can provide more photo's of this CAR then I might reconsider.....

Julian