[DeTomaso] Mecum Indy Spring Classic/74 Pantera

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Sat May 22 00:10:35 EDT 2010

Just returned from the auction. Found the car, 29M miles. Average paint,
interior nice and original, stock wheels, Ansa. Overall nice condition but
needs refreshed. I took a lot of pictures. I saw a nice Jalpa Lambo and
about 1200 cars. I will get pictures to Mike because I don't have a way to
post pictures.

More later, midnight here, off to qualifications tomorrow morning & a
cruise-in tomorrow night.

IndyDave

  _____