[DeTomaso] Mecum Indy Spring Classic/74 Pantera

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 21 23:48:18 EDT 2010

In a message dated 5/21/10 20 40 19, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> So YOU say.
>
>>>So the market says.   That army tank green easily knocks $5-10K off the
value of any given Pantera, it seems.   I really like the '71 green(s).
There aren't enough of them out there to draw any conclusions about them
though.

> >Just recently, at the PCNC tech session, I was telling Jack Bartole how
> much I liked his original dark green Pantera.
>
>>>He actually paid good money (a LOT of good money) to have the car
repainted in that original color. I was shocked when he did that.   No accounting
for taste I guess. :>)

> >Kiss of death color for ME? Ferrari red, of course.
>
> Arrest-me-officer yellow a close second.... ;-)
>
>>>Lee Scales repainted his army tank green Pantera proper Pantera yellow
and has been thrilled to death with it ever since. :>)