[DeTomaso] 4.6 Conversions or Vette Motors

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:30:28 EDT 2010

I don't know how many of you have stereos in your home or in your car that
have a powerful sub woofer But I have one at home and I have had several
cars with systems that included sub woofers. I would never have one mounted
so near to my head. Not for fear of an impact related injury but because the
pounding low frequency would split your skull ( figuratively) Sub woofers
are non -directional and do not require a position that is based on acoustic
design. The low frequency sound does not need to be reproduced in stereo and
can be placed anywhere in the car you can hide it. in my 911 I had a Bazooka
tube in the front trunk. Sometimes just pulling up next to a car with to
much sub woofer is to close for comfort let alone 8 inches from your head!

Boyd