[DeTomaso] Helping one of our own

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri May 21 12:20:40 EDT 2010

I know it's hard to fathom, but I do have a life outside of my cars. For my
day job as a consultant, I rely heavily on professional networking and it
has provided opportunities for me better than any job board or want ads.

One of our own, Jon Haas, has been out of work for some time now. I don't
think I am alone on this board to know and respect Jon's work product,
skills, and personal dedication to helping his fellow enthusiast.  When I
found Jon on Linkedin, my professional networking site of choice, I gladly
provided him an endorsement and invite those on Linkedin to do the same.

Personally, I only include those in my Linkedin network that I have worked
with in the past or know.  I would make an exception to anybody on this
board that wants to connect because hey, we are family.

--
Rob DuMoulin - aka Island Rob, #1488
rob at dumoulins.net