[DeTomaso] Monterey Ticket clarification

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri May 21 11:39:58 EDT 2010

 All,

Laguna Seca requires the initial PCNC order to be in place by June 1, just over a week from today.

However, they will allow a supplemental order after that date.

While I still would most sincerely like to receive your 2010 ticket order prior to the June 1 date, PCNC WILL ACCEPT ORDERS UNTIL JULY 15.

I currently have orders for 17 tickets in place. That means right now PCNC will be buying eight tickets on speculation; hoping we can sell them.

Should we wind up with unsold tickets, I highly doubt the PCNC Board would support retaining the Corral event for 2011.

I'd sleep a little better if I knew we had at least 25 tickets spoken for prior to us purchasing them.

So if you intend to purchase, doing so now will be appreciated.

LINKS AT WWW.PANTERACLUBNORCAL.COM

Thanks,

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director