[DeTomaso] 2010 POCA Fun Rally Itinerary (Updated)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 23:36:51 EDT 2010

Thanks to all the organizers there is a great choice of things to do, literally something for everyone.

As an impromptu addendum.....

For those that arrive and don't want to hit the hospitality suite too early; a local radio station 103.7 "The River" puts on Wednesday night cruise nights running all the way up to Hot August Nights. Wednesday June 2nd is at Doughboys Donuts in South Reno from 6-8.

Julian